Donate Newsletters Scholarships Volunteer Forms
- Newsletters and medical updates
- Literature, pamphlets and brochures
- Free library of books, cassettes, tapes and other resources
- Directory of state and community services
- Directory of treatment centers nationwide
PALS (Patient Advocacy Learning & Services)
- Patient Advocacy Learning and Services (PALS) – a local support group and network for families livings with bleeding disorders and associated complications.
- Regional education and networking programs
- Mentor program for parents of newly diagnosed persons with a bleeding disorder
Direct Patient Services
- Scholarships to help defray the cost of higher education
- Teen Retreat and Summer Camp for children
- Medic Alert IDs provided to patients: click here for printable form or click here for online information.
- Limited financial assistance evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- Transportation, meals and lodging for HTC visits
- Community Health Fairs
- Annual Meeting and educational symposiums
- Educational seminars
Coordination & Collaboration
- Coordination of efforts with the State Hemophilia Program, Louisiana Comprehensive Hemophilia Care Center, and other health care agencies to provide unified service and reduce costly overlaps and duplication of services
- Fundraising for support of local and national research program services and Foundation activities.
- Recruitment and training of volunteers to participate in education, programming and fundraising.
- Foundation representation at National Hemophilia
- Foundation meetings, symposiums, seminars and workshops
If you are looking for a particular service and do not see it listed, please do not hesitate in contacting us directly.